Do you want to know How to increase your height? Do you think your height is not as much as you wanted it to be? Or Do you need tips to become some inch tall? Do you want to increase your height?
If yes then this article is for you.
How to increase your height? It is a big question, Can you increase your height after 18?
The answer is Yes you CAN.
There are various methods you can try and they will give you results.
Add nutritious values in your diet. Nutrition is the most important factor after genetics. It gives proper fuel to our body and improves the growth process.
Hence make sure you are having a balanced diet.
The primary macronutrient which is responsible for the growth of the body is protein.
Sources of protein are –
- Egg whites
- Chicken breast
- Soya beans
- Soya chunks
Calcium is one mineral which is very important to increase bone density and bone strength.
Sources of calcium – All dairy products and green leafy vegetable.
For absorption of calcium in our body, we need to consume regularly vitamin D. Best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Zinc and Iron are also responsible for the growth of our body.
All we need to have is a protein-rich diet with carbohydrates, healthy fat, vitamins and minerals.
Consuming all this not only stimulates your growth hormone but also helps in strengthening your immune system.
Researches show that the human body grows while – we are sleeping at night. A normal teenager needs to sleep for 8-11 hr of sleep at night for better growth. Can sleep in a certain position increase in height?
yes if you sleep on your back straight and for a better result, you can also add a pillow under your knees so that your body can grow faster. This is the most natural posture for your spine.
AVOID GROWTH INHIBITORS
If you are willing to gain height you should avoid alcohol, smoking, steroids, drugs and also junk food. These all are growth inhibitors and can restrict your growth. Growth hormone may be affected by all these addictive bad habits. Eat healthily and avoiding junk food is helpful in your growth.
Exercise helps in gaining muscle mass and strengthen your muscles which support better posture. Doing exercise stimulates the nerve ends which are directly associated with the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is a structure in our brain which produces different kind of hormones, including growth hormone (also known as human growth hormone or HGH). Growth Hormone plays an important role in increasing height.
Building muscle might also make you feel more confident, which can affect the way you carry yourself.
Practising Yoga can help you in improving your postures. It may increase your height. Yoga is well known for postures and building muscular strength. By doing yoga regularly you may gain strength and also establishing body awareness. It will help in developing better body postures. All these benefits may help you in standing taller.
Some of the asanas which may help you gain your height are listed below :
- Vriksh Asana – This asana is also known as tree asana. This asana is one of the most popular balancing asanas in modern yoga.
- Serving Asana and Shirshasana – These asanas stretches the lower body as well as the upper body. That is why these asanas make it perfect for increasing height. The headstand asanas are widely used yoga poses to increase the height, as they improve the functioning of various glands such as hypothalamus, pituitary glands which in result ensure better functioning of endocrine glands.
- Rastra Asana – This asana also known as Ushtrasana, or Camel Pose. This asana is a kneeling back-bending asana in modern yoga as exercise. This asana helps in improving the postures of our body and also increase flexibility.
- Paschimotan Asana – This asana is seated forward bend. This asana is very beneficial for our body it helps us fighting anxiety as well as improves digestion. This asana also is known for flexibility, hence improves posture and widely used for increasing height.
IF NOTHING WORKS TRY THESE
You can also use some tricks which makes you look tall. Wear stuff which makes you look taller than your usual height. Hence Do some changes in your personality or carry yourself in a way which makes you taller (Look taller). For example, you can start wearing heels so that you can increase your height by a few inches (depending on the size of your heel).
- Wear a single colour, top to bottom, it will make you look taller.
- Start wearing heels and don’t use belts.
- Start wearing high waisted pants or jeans.
- Add accessories, it will add up your height.
- Wear shorter jackets, and have NO BREAK on the pant legs.