Personal hygiene refers to the act of maintaining and keeping our bodies clean and healthy. Proper washing and bathing protect us from several common illnesses, which ultimately preserve our overall and well-being. Check out below personal hygiene for the kid ppt.
Different areas of self-care include, bathing, brushing, grooming, and toilet-related habits.
Personal hygiene is important to avoid the spread of germs. It doesn’t only benefit our but also takes care of the of people around us. It has both and social benefits.
- To build a good personal hygiene routine you need to follow certain things.
- Wash your hands more often.
- Brush and regularly.
- Take bath regularly as it kills the bacteria accumulated on our skin.
- Take good care of your clothes. Wash and change them regularly.
- Cut your nails once a week.
Personal Hygiene for kids
You can create habits among your kids of a healthy hygiene routine when they are young so it can be last throughout their lives. There are different types of personal hygiene.
Make sure you teach your kids how to wash their hands properly. Ensure their activities before and after the meal. Use a clean towel to wipe their hands. The towel should be washed and changed frequently.
- Tell them to wash their hand every time
- They use bathroom
- After they sneezed or coughed
- When they finish their meal
- After touching any animal
- After playing outside.
It is very important for you to take care of your child’s oral hygiene, which includes his mouth and . Ignoring Oral hygiene at an early stage of life may develop several oral issues such as , bad breathe, and other oral diseases.
Dandruff, lice, and scalp are the reason for poor hair care. To avoid these you should tell your kid how to take care of his hair.
- Tell them not to share their comb, pillow, and with others.
- Assist them in washing their hair properly, So that they don’t do it in a wrong way
- Wash hairs twice a week
- If you see any lice, treat that immediately and even it from time to time.
Make sure that your child is taking bath regularly, in summers maybe twice a day. Use scrub and soap every time while taking a shower.
A lot of dirt, mud, and sand accommodate kids’ nails as they often play outside. If your kid has a habit of biting nails, discourage him immediately. Don’t let your child doing that it will have a negative impact on him.
- Cut nails frequently
- Teach them to wash their hands and nails thoroughly.
- Also, pay attention to their toenails and cut them frequently as well.
A toilet is one of the places that contain the maximum germs. You can avoid various diseases by cleaning the washroom /Toilet and make sure your kid also now some rules of using a washroom.
- Always use flush after using it.
- Make sure you have sleepers on.
7 Personal Hygiene Tips
Take a regular bath. To remove the dead cells from the skin, gently scrub your body with soap or body wash. Bathing helps to remove dirt and sweat from your body.
It is important to brush yourself regularly. it prevents you from several oral diseases. Even you should brush after eating sweets and acidic food as it causes tooth.
Nails can cause illness if you avoid cutting them. Nails are the place where all the dirt accommodates, so long nails can be harmful to you. Cutting Nails regularly is important for personal hygiene.
Wash your hair twice or thrice a week. Massage oil on dry scalp, it will nourish your head
Wash your hands more often. It is very important to keep your hands sanitized or clean because it carries a lot of germs. Make sure you wash your hands after using the toilet, coughing, eating food, etc.
Dirty clothes should be washed before wearing them again.
Cover your mouth while sneezing or coughing
It will help you avoid spreading the germs to others and vice versa.